Travel Tips - Posts for travelers in need!
We have a lot of passengers who want to go to Beijing, Shanghai and Xiamen, and would want to know the China Visa Requirements for Filipino Tourists.So to make it easier for them and anyone who wants to travel to China as a tourist, please see the info posted below.
|Visit the Great Wall of China|
Photo Credit: Summit Travels International
We can also assist you in getting your China Visa so do not hesitate to contact us through Facebook- just search for Summit Travels International and "like" our page!
Tourist /Family visit Visa (L)
L Visa is issued to a person who comes to
for sightseeing, visiting relatives, or private matters. Documents to be included with application: China
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.
U.S. passport holders must submit two application forms with two photos.
3. A copy of the round-trip plane ticket
4. Hotel reservation / invitation letter with a copy of the inviter's valid chinese residence visa and passport information page of inviter's or Chinese national identity card.
5. Previously used China visa in old or new passport (Only visa stickers will be accepted. Those with stamped visas must submit additional documents for first time China visa applicants. Please refer to the list below.)
6. For first time applicants to China (Philippine passport holders, 18 years old and above), they are required to provide the following:
a) original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad
b) original bank certificate with receipt or original passbook, updated within the month that you are applying or....
- If a company will sponsor the trip, provide the company's bank certificate, sponsorship letter from the company and the company's business registration.
- If an individual will sponsor the trip, provide his bank certificate, sponsorship and invitation letter, copy of sponsor's valid residence visa and passport information page or Chinese national ID.
c) for employed persons, also provide an employment certificate, company ID, SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID and latest ITR
d) for students, provide school ID
e) for businessmen, provide business registration of company, TIN ID and latest ITR
f) Personal appearance is required for those who are 16-21 years old.
7. The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.
8. Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.
Follow us on Twitter : SummitTravels for updates!
Want information on Visa Free Countries for Filipinos?
Click either of the links below: